HUG DAY Special - कुछ फेमस और शायरी, SMS और चुट्कुले, Quotes - What is Today's Blog

HUG DAY Special - कुछ फेमस और शायरी, SMS और चुट्कुले, Quotes

 Best Jokes आइये हँसते हैं -- कुछ फेमस और मजेदार चुट्कुले aur Quotes - HUG day Special hindi SMS 

HUG DAYy jokes and status in Hindi, Hug Day SMS in Hindi and English – Feb 12, 2021. Here,Hindi SMS on Hug day , hindi status on Hug Day and English also here Hindi Funny Jokes on Hug Day  , Proposal hindi Shayari , Hindi Quotes on Hug Day . All stuff for Hug day. Also here Whole Valentine Day Collection. Hope you enjoy it.

Every year on February 12, we celebrate Hug Day. It appears very important to observe this day. If any of your friend, family and loves is very sad, if he is made a Big Hug, then forgets all the grief for a moments make them happy.

back to ancient times. No special day is needed to Hug a person for happiness. This can be done daily. But still we celebrate this Hug Day as Special Day. And all lovers share status, Wishes, Quotes, Shayari etc. to each other. We have shared here for this whole valentine groups. I hope you like this.



Page Contents

  • Status & DP on HUG DAY
  • Jokes on HUG DAY
  • Status in English,SMS in eng and hindi on HUG DAY



Hug Day Status & DP




एक दोस्त – यार तुझे पता है,
.
दूसरा उसे Hug  करके बोला –
इस्से तो छोटा ही होगा ।
Its True…
Nothing is Bigger then friends love.




My Sweetheart..When u Hug  me,
I Want to Melt in your arms and
Stay there Foreve



बातों बातों में दिल  ले जाते हो देखते हो,
इस तरह जान ले जाते हो…
अपनी आदतों से  दिल को  धड़काते हो….
लेकर बाहों में, तुम सारा जहान भुलाते देते हो…
Jaanu Happy Hug  Day 




When you Hug  someone, Its nothing. 
When someone Hug  you, Its something.
When you love  someone and they love you back, 
Its everything. Happy Hug Day



Hindi Jokes

सिर्फ एक बार गले  लगाकर,
मेरे दिल की धड़कन सुन
फिर लौटने का इरादा हम तुम पर छोड़ देंगे
Hug Day मुबारक



Worrying doesn’t reduce Yesterdays sorrow 
But it empties today’s strength 
So don’t worry 
Be happy and HUG the life with a smile. 
Happy Hug day.



कोई कहे इसे जादू की झप्पी.. 
कोई कहे इसे प्यार.. 
मौका है खूबसूरत आ गले लग जा यार…





एक ही तमन्ना,☝️ एक ही आरजू…
बाँहों की पनाह में तेरे…
सारी जिन्दगी गुजर जाए…









मुझे बाँहों में बिखर जाने दो,
अपनी खुशनुमा साँसों से महक जाने दो, 
दिल 💘 मचलता है और सांस रूकती है –
अब तो सीने में आज मुझे उतर आने दो…
hug day my Dear…




What the heart gives away is never gone,
But kept in the hearts of others,
From dusk to dawn.
Hug  Day you from the core of my heart



Happy Hug  day…



एक बार तो मुझे सीने से लगा ले…
अपने  दिल के भी अरमान सजा ले… 
कबसे है तड़प तुझे अपना बनाने की…
आज तो मौका है मुझे अपने पास बुला ले





Heart Touching Status for Hug Day in hindi



This hug will make you feel SO GOOD!
Can you feel it
I KNEW YOU COULD!
Best wishes to you on this hug  day.



Hug day in Hindi Wishes 



आ गले लग जा मेरे यार,
दे दूँ जादू की जप्पी तुझे दो-चार,
Happy Hug Day



Hug Day for WhatsApp Special Song Status



हम को हमी से चुरा लो दिल में कहीं तुम छुपा लो
हम अकेले न हो जाये दूर तुमसे न हो जाये पास आओ गले से लगा लो…
Happy Hug Day



Tears 😭 can sometimes be more special than  smiles.
For smiles can be given to anyone but tears are only shed for people we  Hug…



Talk to me when I’m boreD,
kisS me When i’m sAd,
 Hug me whEn i crY,
Cae for me When i dIe,
Love  me When I’m still Alive.

HAPPY HUG DAY




मौका भी है मौसम भी.!
हुस्न तेरा बेताब भी है.!!
आ करीब सीने से लगा ले.!
गले मिल सारे गम भुला ले.!



मन ही मन करती हूँ बातें…
दिल  की हर एक बात कह जाती हूँ…
एक बार तो ले लो बाँहों में सजना…
यही हर बार कहते कहते रुक जाती हूँ…



Sometimes a simple 
 hug from a friend is just enough to get you through the day.

Happy Hug day



Sometimes a hug is the answer,
Even when the question is not known Happy Hug day




Some times a hug is all you need. 
Happy Hug day



Some thing warm and cozy
 Just for you because I love yo

Happy  Hug day I am sending u a



अपनी बाँहों में मुझे बिखर जाने दो…
साँसों से अपनी मुझे महक जाने दो…
दिल  बेचैन है कबसे इस प्यार के लिए…
आज तो सीने में अपने मुझे उतर जाने दो…


Wish you a Hug Day




Since ur eyes are looking tired
 Let ur eye lashes 
 hug each other for few hours.
Happy Hug Day to my dear one. 

Happy  Hug day




Sending you a hug to ease your stress.
A kiss to make you smile and my  heart to say,
I’m thinking of you.
I miss you
Hug day to u dear


MORE
Hug Day Wishes in Hindi




तुम गले मिले तो ऐसे लगा जैसे पिछले जनम की बिछड़ी रूह मिली हो…

Happy Hug Day



Hug Day Jokes
 Funny Jokes Status


आज 12 Feb हग डे है,
तो कायदे से कल 13 Feb
हेन्ड वॉस डे होना चाहिये न
बचपन से तेज दिमाग है,
पर कभी घमंड नहीं करता…

Happy Hug Day



Also View Hug Day Other Post



12 FEB – HUG DAY JOKES

आपके नाम के साथ HUG DAY WISH

13 FEB – KISS DAY STATUS & WISHES

VALENTINE DAY STATUS








A  hug is the shortest distance between friends.

Happy  Hug Day My Best Friend…


No matter where you are 
I’ll always find my way to ?
Hug you tight and shower you with my kisses 
I love  only you!
Wishing my dear a 
happy hug day.


Never wait until

 tomorrow to hug someone you could  hug today,
Because when you give one,
You get one right back your way. 

Happy Hug day.


Never ask for a  hug
 Just take it 
Never ask Do You Love  me
 Say 
I Love you
Never say I Can’t live without you 
Say
 I live for you.
You’ve been trained 
Now go and FLIRT !


Happy Hug day.


Loves  when you get that one-of-a-kind 
hug that just makes 
all your worries disappear

Happy  Hug day

Love the hug, but hate letting go
hug day



Just do me a favor, 
Put ur left hand on ur right shoulder and Ur right hand 
on ur left shoulder.
Guess what…
I just messaged you a  hug.

Happy Hug day

It sucks
 when you need a  hug 
and nobody is there to give you one. 

Happy Hug day

If you hesitate when
 I hold your hand,
I will let you go.
 If you run away when I give you a kiss,
I will let you go.
 But once you let me give you a hug,
Just once…
I will never let you go
Happy 🤗 Hug day.



If I had wings 
I would fly To embrace you in a loving  hug 
So that problems just pass by Happy Hug Day.


If I could freeze any moment,
It would be any one of the times i was in your arms,
Cause that could never last long enough.


Happy Hug day

If a  hug represented how much I loved you,
I would hold you 
in my arms forever. Wish you a happy  hug day.




I’m sending you this hug
… IT’S FREE
 A special hug for you FROM ME!

 Happy Hug Day.


I wish guys had the natural instinct to tell
 when girls need a hug. 
because that would make a lot of girls feel better. 

Happy Hug day



I Love  you more today than
 I did yesterday,
 But not as much as I will tomorrow. 

HAPPY HUG DAY


 I love hugging. 
I wish I was an octopus 
so I could hug ten people at a time on this

Hug Day.


I know You love gifts
 I am sending you one that is hug

Its a hug from me to you!

 Happy hug Day



I hide my tears 
when I say your name,
 but the pain in my heart is still the same.
Although I Smile
 and Seem Carefree,There is no one 
Who misses you more than ME!


Happy Hugs Day


Hug someone you love and tell 
how much you care because 
When they are gone no matter
 how loud you shout and Cry 
they won’t hear 
you anymore. 

Happy Hug day.



Hug  is the loving gift that
costs no money and can be distributed for
free to make the love grow.
Love you honey on the HUG day.



Hug Day New Status




At this special Hug Day,
I am sending you a
most precious hug of me,

If you like
then return me too.

Happy Hug Day!


HERE IS A FREE HUG FOR YOU!
Keep it going by passing this hug on to your friends.

Enjoyable Hug Day



God has gifted me these arms,
So that I can delightfully hug
 you and fill you up with charm Happy Hug Day.



Even though i’m away, in my heart 
I’m right by your side and here’s a hug 
 from me to say,
I love you a lot. Sweetheart.!

 Happy Hug day

During the lowest phase of your life
a simple hug  from that
special someone can turn your tears to joy.

Happy Hug Day



A kiss without a hug is like a flower
 without the fragrance. 


Happy Hug day



A hug  is the shortest distance between friends. 

Happy Hug day



A hug is a handshake from the heart
So always remain close to my  heart 
and best wishes on this hug  day.

Happy Hug  day



A hug  is a great gift…
One size fits all.
It can be given for any occasion 
And it’s easy to exchange.

Happy Hug  day


A hug from you is the best thing in the world! 

Happy Hug day


A hug delights and warms and charms,
That must be why God gave us arms.
Happy Hug day.



Happy Hug Day - 
Hug makes everything better than thousand words




A hug can say
 I will miss you.
It can say your special, 
or best of all,                 I love you.
It can soothe a hurt, or calm a fear,
 or cheer us`when were blue.
So here a hug for you. 

Happy Hug day.


 
A girl wants a guy 
that will tell her 
she’s beautiful,
give her
 a hug  when she needs it,
and tell her he loves her… 


  1. संता का ट्रक और खरगोश के दो जोडे -
  2. बारिश और सरदार का छत्ता 
  3. "कोई बात नहीं"> कल लेते आना - "
  4. दान दक्षिणा का बटवारा: -
  5. Aaj tak -
  6. अगर स्कूल में डाकू आ गए तो लड़कियों को कैसे बचाऊंगा -
  7. "मैडम का एसएमएस आया है कि"> आज एक्स्ट्रा क्लास होगी - "
  8. - पल्स पोलिओ टीम घर आयी 
  9. - पप्पू साइकिल से जा रहा था -
  10. - मान लो तुमने अपने दोस्त को 500 रूपए दिए - -
  11. " - मेरी पत्नी ने साड़ी के लिए मुझसे 5000 रुपये लिए थे "
  12. - घरवालों ने बुक्स ही भेज दीं - -
  13. -मैं शरीफ औरतों से पैसे नहीं मांगता - -
  14. -बोतल का ढक्कन गुम हो गया - -
  15. -मैं खुद हैरान हूँ की कब बना- vk - aaiye hanste hain -
  16. -जो शराब नहीं पीता वो - -
  17. -ये लड़की बहुत सुन्दर है - - aaiye hanste hain -
  18. - डॉक्टर साहब को दांत दिखाओ - Majedar jokes -
  19. - मौका किसे.जब बीवी के.. - -
  20. - दिखाई देने लगी थी..मुझे उसकी हल्की... - -
  21. - अलग अलग गर्ल फ्रेंड के अनुभव - -
  22. - औरतों का दिल सही मायनों में कब टूटता है- -
  23. - अंग्रेजी के Side Effect - -
  24. - सावधानी हटी दुर्घटना घटी - -
  25. - स्कूटी से मुंह बांध कर जाती लड़की से - -
  26. - मास्क का सबसे बड़ा फायदा - -
  27. संगठन में ही शक्ति है' का एक अच्छा सा उदाहरण - -  
  28. तीन में से तीन गए तो कितने बचे? - Very funny Famous jokes सलीम भाई की एक टांग नीली हो गयी - आइये हंसते हैं........ -
    - कसूर तो उस हरामखोर का था जो कहता था - -
  29. jokes - यार मेरी पत्नी बहुत खर्चीले स्वभाव की हो गई है - - -
  30. - एक चिड़ियाघर में एक तोते के पिंजरे के बाहर लिखा था - -
  31. पुलिस से बचने के लिए तीन चोर बोरियों में छिप गए.. - - 
  32. ठंड में छत के रेलिंग पर - -- -
  33. - मम्मी ने सुबह दस.. कुकर चढ़ाया और कहा.. - आइये हंसते हैं -कुछ फेमस और मजेदार चुटकुले -
  34. - इस वाहन से 10 फीट दूर रहिए - कुछ फेमस और मजेदार चुटकुले आइए हंसते हैं... 
  35. - अगर इसी तरह गर्मी रही तो हम बियाह कर लेंगे - कुछ फेमस और मजेदार चुटकुले -
  36. -कल रात मैंने टूटते हुए तारे से एक गर्लफ्रेंड मांगी -कुछ फेमस और मजेदार चुटकुले -
  37. - लग रहा जैसे पाषाण-युगीन जीवन जी रहे -कुछ फेमस और मजेदार चुटकुले -
  38. - जिसका दिल टूट जाता उसका GK - कुछ फेमस और मजेदार चुटकुले -
  39. -MBBS के विद्यार्थी *आपरेशन* सीखने के लिए - कुछ फेमस और मजेदार viral चुटकुले -
  40. -डॉक्टर – मोटापे का एक ही इलाज है -
  41. - एक ही विषय शराब पर 6 शायरों का अलग नजरिया - - Viral -
  42. very very very funny - घरबाले कहते हैं कि बुरी संगत से दूर रहा करो -
  43. -एक मच्छर तूफान मैं फसा हुआ था - Jokes Chutkule Funny Comedy Jokes Viral Jokes Love Jokes - Funny Jokes:-
  44. -जब लडकी वाले आये तो लम्बी लम्बी फेंकना- -
  45. Sweet Jokes - - -
  46. - शूर्पनखा ने कभी नहीं कहा की वो - -- jokes -
  47. Sweet Jokes - - -
  48. JOKES - -
  49. Best - ठेके तक तो पैदल ही जाता हूँ - -
  50. Best Jokes जरा एक रुपए का पेट्रॉल डाल दो
  51. Best Jokes - भाभी की पिटाई - -- -
  52. best jokes - पेपर देते समय एक बच्चा गुमसुम सा था -